Part-Time Customer Support/Business Administrator (20-30 hours/week)
Work location is flexible with option to meet in person or online as required during training, and time of daily routines is flexible subject to mutual agreement.
I’m looking for someone who has these capabilities (most important first):
- Polite problem solver
- Sees jobs through to completion
- Pays attention to detail, is highly organised and might even love checklists
- Can easily create checklists and enjoys developing and working in a structured environment
- Tech-competent: with proficiency with MS Word, excel and a quick learner with screen-based tools
- Able to visualise workflows and willing to document business process
- First language is English
- Based in New Zealand
The support role focus is to enhance a business that delights our customers even when things go wrong.
The development of repeatable business processes will help reduce stress because it brings in a degree of predictability.
The role will expand from an initial 20 hours per week with the right team member to include additional responsibilities after a successful 30-day trial.
The initial responsibilities include:
- customer support with a focus on assisting with navigation to and through online course material, after-sales care including assisting two live Zoom events, once weekly on Wednesdays at 9:30 am and 6.30 pm- filtering customer enquiries and responding as knowledge expands- documenting existing business processes.
If you’re interested… Email email@example.com
In the subject line please write “Detail Oriented Pro from (insert your city/ town) interested in advertised Vacancy”
In the body, please write me a 14-sentence email including:
Three sentence opening salutation that says: “Hey there Nick, what’s happening in Sefton? My name is _____. I’m a friendly, detail-oriented, flexible , am comfortable with technology, and love checklists. I’d like to apply for the job you posted on in the Northern Outlook.”
Reason #1 why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Courier, 3 sentences)
Reason #2 why you think this job is a fit for you (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Reason #3 why you think this job is a fit for you (red font, Courier, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing including: the name of three products you saw on my website, and a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Note: Please do NOT attach a resume; if you are shortlisted, I will ask for one later.
Thanks. I know the *right* applicant will really like this job. Maybe it’s you?
P.S. Applications close at midday Friday 10th September.
Tues, 3rd Sept 2021
Hourly rate starting $25